Life in the modern world is such that it is not difficult to accidentally "attract" dangerous microorganisms to your body. Some of them will peacefully coexist with us, while others can cause a lot of health complications.
We are talking about parasites that can be effectively fought even with folk methods, although a visit to the doctor, his advice and the recommendation of drugs for treatment will not be superfluous.
In home conditions, folk remedies are simply irreplaceable. Their advantage is called the low probability of causing dangerous side effects or allergic consequences.
Immediately the myth of 100% effectiveness and self-sufficiency should be dispelled when practicing the treatment of worm diseases with folk remedies.Any doctor, whether it is a parasitologist or an infectious disease specialist, immediately draws the patient's attention to the possible presence of organ pathologies.- Then folk methods in the course of body cleansing can involuntarily create conditions for an aggravation of health deviations.
Coordination of important nuances with a specialist - about the variety of helminths that have appeared, what drugs and folk remedies to use to destroy them, how exactly and by what methods to cleanse the body with folk remedies - becomes an important detail of treatment.
Despite the relatively large selection of drugs that affect worms, pharmacologists recommend such drugs, taking into account their specifics - side effects are not uncommon (they can serve as allergens, lead to poisoning). For the same reason, such funds are not always recommended for use in childhood, as well as for women when in position (especially in the early stages of pregnancy). Therefore, many make a conscious and logical choice - they practice treatment with folk recipes.
In the struggle for their health, mankind has accumulated considerable experience and a resource of traditional medicine that helps get rid of worms. The choice is wide - from using herbal supplements, animal products to minerals and other inorganic agents found in nature.
Worth knowing!Resorting to folk methods of destroying helminths, a person can use decoctions, tinctures, juices, extracts and salt emulsions, using an enema for injection into the body.
A number of principles that speed up treatment are as follows:
- We use a special diet: focus on healthy foods (not greasy, not fried, we exclude meat and dairy) that are easily and quickly digested;
- we monitor the digestive system: disorders in it create favorable conditions for the easier occurrence of parasitosis;
- we avoid taking alcohol and nicotine: they increase the intensity of the development of the disease;
- We keep pets (dogs, cats, etc. ) at a distance: they are often the vectors and causes of infections;
- We pay more attention to hygiene and strengthening the immune system.
Treatment using non-traditional methods
The disadvantages of drugs of chemical origin are obvious: a harmful effect on the cells of the internal organs of the digestive system (gastrointestinal tract, liver). Therefore, treatment with non-traditional means will be a straw for everyone who wants to avoid intoxication, imbalances in the digestive and immune systems.
It is the emphasis on naturalness – natural trace elements, oils, vitamins, acids from non-medicinal anti-infectious preparations that allow to avoid unwanted dysfunctions of the body.
According to parasitologists, products that neutralize worms should have a number of properties:
- special smell (hot, intense)
- specific taste (bitterness, pungency)
- create an acidic environment.
The following contribute to the natural retreat and paralysis of organisms of the parasite group:
- caustic products (onion, garlic, other representatives of the lily family);
- citrus fruits (lemon, grapefruit);
- Beets, radishes, carrots (raw);
- pumpkin seed (with green film);
- coconut pulp (fresh);
- hot and sweet pepper.
All kinds of juices, especially freshly squeezed ones, also ensure the destruction of worms in the human body. Juices from:
- melons (ripe);
Special attention should also be paid to conventional medicine prophylactics. Regular or constant intake of decoctions, compotes and teas leads to the creation of an environment in the gastrointestinal tract that does not allow infection. The basis for the preparation of the mentioned liquids are: rose hips, strawberries, mint leaves.
The coriander plays a special role- Also as a spice in cooking, it can have a preventive effect.
Soda has mixed perceptions: opponents of the drug doubt its effectiveness, although there are many more supporters, and the practice of using soda as a "cure" against worms has been shown to be effective.
Opponents of soda treatment insist on the aggressive effect on the body (damage to the gastric mucosa) and possible complications in the digestive tract. Adherents of the remedy, although they note the presence of a violation of the microflora of the digestive organs with soda, in comparison with treatment with purely medicinal preparations, they are much smaller and can be easily restored.
Attention!The practice of prescribing enemas with a soda solution is becoming more common. Although soda is important, it should not remain the only means of influencing here - in combination with complex therapy with other non-drug means, it will give the desired result.
A little about the symptoms of a parasitic disease. It's varied, but soda is indicated when:
- against the background of increased temperature there is weakness of the body, nausea;
- Stomach pain and discomfort in the abdominal cavity, intestines;
- Rashes due to allergic reactions (on the skin of the limbs and the whole body);
- excessive fatigue is noted even with low physical exertion, sleep disturbances;
- sometimes there is a cough reflex, shortness of breath against the background of pain in the chest cavity (Leffler's syndrome);
- Violations of the digestive cycle are noted: loss of appetite, defecation (stool problems) - either excessive or insufficient, as well as flatulence and increased gas formation;
- the immune system fails (colds, allergies occur easily).
By creating an alkaline environment, soda can "complicate" life for the worms - they cannot exist in such conditions, the body is disinfected.
The procedure that patients undergoing treatment with soda goes through is straightforward. For an enema, prepare a solution of water with soda in a ratio of 0. 8 liters of water to a tablespoon of soda (20-30 grams). The temperature of the solution should not exceed 42°C and be less than 38°C (cold water leads to hypothermia of the internal organs, warmer water relaxes the intestinal walls and allows toxins to be absorbed into the body).
The cleaning is carried out according to the following scheme:
- preparation phase.The body must be cleaned with a preliminary enema from a saline solution (proportion - 30 grams of salt per 1-2 liters of water). The speed of hydration should be optimal - and not fast (excessive speed forces the body to stretch the intestinal walls), and not slow. The solution is given to the patient in a supine position (on the left side, right leg bent towards the abdomen) and held for at least 10 minutes (you need to lie on your back and take a deep breath). Next comes the defecation.
- main stage.A soda enema is administered. Everything is done in a similar way as in the previous stage. The only difference is that fluid retention in the body is extended to 30 minutes. Here you need to carefully monitor the body's reaction - parasites strive to stay in the internal organs, causing unpleasant or painful sensations. If you experience severe pain or burning, you should empty your stomach immediately.
- The final stage.The process of the 1st stage is repeated. There is a cleaning of soda residues and destroyed worms.
The scheme described is repeated several times a day throughout the healing period.
Traditional medicine and the described regimen of treatment using cleaning with soda, with its results, has gained recognition among patients who have become infected with and got rid of parasites. This emerges from the breadth of discussions on the Internet. Here are some first hand quotes.
"I want to share my case. I've tried using soda to get rid of the worms. I did an enema one day, the next day - then a break - again a day with procedures. In the morning after this repeated day, the condition was not so hot. I felt nauseous for a long time, I felt sick, I pulled quite hard on the right. Towards the evening I went to the toilet and saw the result - in the mass of feces there was a worm 20 centimeters, some kind of translucent, maybe roundworm. Surely there is something else in the intestines - that's why I will continue the cleansing, I will also drink soda solution. And I collect herbs for the treatment of children - the microflora of a child's body is easily disturbed, so it is better to heal in a gentle way.
"I've decided not to use soda as a drink yet - an enema helped. The effect pleased - after completing the third stage, translucent small parasites "came out" of me. They are called like pinworms. After each repetition of the scheme (probably 6 times), different worms, laced with slime, so orange, constantly came out. At 7-8 times, the slime came out in record numbers, but already without the worms.
"In the beginning the process was difficult. It was probably only after 5 reps that I more or less mastered not having to void immediately. This is my first experience of "taking" an enema. Helminths began to come out after 6 enemas, quite large - 20 cm, but on the 16th time a bigger surprise came when the body was cleaned of a large amount of feces - a "cylinder" of 40 cm.
"The local therapist suggested I try cognac with castor oil as a treatment. First I had a fasting day - just granola on the water, fresh veggies mixed with fruits. For the evening I took cognac, then castor oil. I immediately had a headache and started throwing up. I calmed down and tried to sleep. slept badlyAnd at 5 in the morning I felt the effect of the "treatment" and ran to the toilet. I saw helminths for the first time, it became scary. 3 days further drinking the appointment of a therapist. I felt much better - both literally andfiguratively (I've lost a few pounds! )".
"The mugwort took about 30 days. Little has changed - no exacerbations, no complaints. I thought I was wrong about me and the worms. But no! After a month of therapy with wormwood, the worm came out of me. Was shocked! Why am I mentioning all this? And besides, sometimes you don't even suspect that it can live in the body! "
Treatment of helminthiasis is a serious procedure that requires special attention - both from the doctor and from the patient. And if drug therapy has contraindications, then folk recipes - means of alternative medicine - can become more effective. Coordination of such treatment with a doctor and the availability of medicines allow it to be carried out even in familiar living conditions.